Headway is a global EdTech startup with Ukrainian roots that provides microlearning solutions trusted by 50M+ users in 140+ countries.
Headway is one of the best European startups with the potential to become a "unicorn" in the next two years, according to GP Bullhound research. We are a team of Ukrainians who work for victory and launch initiatives to help their country. More details are here.
Our products are learning apps that help people grow in a fun and easy way with the help of bite-sized content. Our flagship product is the Headway app, the most downloaded book summary app worldwide.
We are currently developing Nibble, an all-around knowledge app with short & interactive lessons on different topics, from art to math, for adult learners. It provides curated and interactive bite-sized content simplified by true learning enthusiasts and crafted by experts. Nibble has over one million downloads and appeared on the list of the top-15 free education apps on the App Store in the US, Canada, and Australia.
We are looking for a motivated Content Producer with profound editing skills to coordinate production and ensure the quality of our STEM courses (Math, Statistics, Logic, Personal Finance).
This job is for you if you are:
- Skilled at crafting enjoyable and concise content.
- Excited about educational content and pop science.
- Passionate about helping other people grow.
It is an opportunity to:
- Work in an ambitious and experienced multimedia team.
- Develop a socially important product in education.
- Have a space to implement your ideas and impact on our business.
- Grow rapidly together with the team.
What you will do:
This position combines editor, people, and production manager responsibilities.
- Lead the content production of STEM courses.
- Edit and improve the storytelling of lessons to high-quality standards.
- Manage and mentor content creators with a focus on their growth and development.
- Hire and set up production by remote experts.
- Collaborate with visual design teammates to ensure the integrity of storytelling.
- Set ambitious goals for STEM courses and track their progress.
- Monitor key metrics, research competitors, and analyze user interaction with content to make informed decisions.
What you need to join us:
- C1-C2 English proficiency.
- 2+ years of experience in content editing, preferably in English.
- Strong belief that science is sexy and general knowledge of STEM topics.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms and make educational storytelling enjoyable.
- Experience and ambition to lead and mentor content creators.
- Creativity, responsibility, and attention to detail.
- Ability to see the big picture while delving into the details.
- Instructional/Learning Designer or Producer background is a bonus.
- Sharing the values of the team (SELECT).
What we offer:
- A personal development plan.
- Access to the corporate knowledge base and professional communities.
- Compensation for learning the English language, external training, and courses.
- Constant exchange of experience with specialists on our team and other projects.
- Lectures on psychology, culture, literature, history, and info-hygiene to comprehensively develop together.
Your health is crucial to us:
- Medical insurance.
- Company doctor and massage in the office.
We have a week-long paid holiday to rest and recharge twice a year.
Are you interested? Send your CV!
Sofiia Pylypiuk — Content Team Lead — Telegram